Friday, April 4, 2014

Another Survey: DCC RPG

Readers of this blog already know that I am a rather fervent proponent of the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG, its variants, and its adventure modules. I recently had the privilege to become an author of one such adventure, as well. There's something about this game that has grabbed me; I'll risk saying that it's the potential for the unexpected inherent in its weird dice mechanics. The magic is... magical.

It also will be a focal point (though probably not the focal point) of my research. For that reason, I've developed a survey for DCC RPG players and judges. It's 44 questions, some multiple choice and some open-ended, covering a variety of concerns. It'll probably take about 20 minutes of your time, maybe a bit more if you have a lot to say.

Please consider responding to the survey. I'd like to get as much feedback as I can from this particular community of gamers, and from gamers with an affinity for this particular gaming style.

Also, if you enjoy responding to this survey, I encourage you do respond to the other gaming surveys. They're listed over there on the right-hand side of the page.

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment