Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Last Survey Post: Game Players and Judges

I assume that anyone reading this post either runs or plays in tabletop RPG games. I need your knowledge and experience.

My research on gaming is about not only what people do (as in group and individual) behaviors, but why they do it and what they get from doing so. Though a survey is a crude instrument in comparison to a skillful interview, it provides the sort of scope to one's research that would not be achievable without a research team. A research team... I do not have. But I do have you.

Please take the time to fill out these surveys. You don't have to do them both, or at least you don't have to do them both at the same time. ;)  I just ask that you take 20 minutes of your time to give me the best possible answers to one of them. When and if you find more time, do the other. If it's something you are interested in, consider filling out one of the other surveys. Just go to Edgar's Game Blog. All the surveys are linked at the top of the right-hand column. Finally, spread the word about the research, and encourage others to take part.


No comments:

Post a Comment